Monday, December 20, 2010

Stocking Stuffers

You may remember a post I did not long ago about making ornaments for my mother's tree. Some were ceramic, that I added a little character too. Well when it came time to stuff stockings at the office I could not think of anything better than a stocking, stocking ornament that is. I made one for each person and put their name on it. Now you might be wondering about the color since one is green. That went to Sweet Aggie. If you know Aggie you already know what her ornament is green if you don't know Aggie you need to know her, trust me it is an experience you will never forget. Aggie is a Program Associate with our county 4-H program. She has a favorite saying when she meets people, the first time or again, and that is that her blood is green, 4-H green. Therefore it is only appropriate that she have a green stocking while everyone else had red. It was just a little something for an incredible team of individuals.

No comments: