Sunday, May 29, 2011

Travelling to Building Inventory


For those who know me they know I can not sit still. I have to be doing at least one or two things at a time. If I sit still I will likely fall asleep, and that might not be attractive. So when I travel, I make sure to pack yarn. Right now I have construction going on at my house so everything is topsy turvey. That means I grab what I can reach. To that effect I grabbed to skeins of this poofy fun fur. The yarn is black with fuzzy blue and purple balls in the yarn. I took it with me to Virginia as I traveled over Memorial Day Weekend and knitted this scarf in just one morning. It is a fairly narrow scarf only measuring four inches across. It is almost five feet long (four feet 11 inches) but is perfect to wear as an accent under a coat. It is conservative but full of whimsy for someone who wants to make a subtle statement. This will be a $20 scarf and you can by it by e-mailing me at this blog or send me a message.

No comments: