Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Productively Waiting

I recently had the opportunity to sit and wait. For those who know me I am not good at just patiently sitting and waiting. Even if I watch TV I have to do something else. On this occasion I started working on one of my other blogs (http://www.customcake4you.blogspot.com/ and http://www.robeson4-H.blogspot.com/ if you are interested). When the computer battery started dying and a plug was not nearby it was time to switch to something else. Needless to say all I had to do was reach into my purse and pull out yarn and knitting needles to keep me busy for a few more hours. I was able to knit two dishcloths with Peaches and Cream brand cotton yarn. This specific color is lemon and lime which was a variegated white, yellow and green. I must say the final product was bright and as one person said to me it looked like something from Jamaica. I knitted two of these with the skein of yarn, and promptly gave them to those around me. So I guess you could say I was productively waiting, even if I wasn't patient.

No comments: