Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Popular Color



While I was set up at the craft show there were a couple of special orders. The first was actually for dish clothes. No, I had not sold out, but I have a tendency to make them in variegated colors and do not have many solid colors. So when I was approached and asked if I could make some in white, I said of course and asked how many. Two to three was the reply. Several people that day commented that if there had been white ones they would buy them. So I ran out and purchased three skeins of white cotton yarn and started knitting. Within two days I had all three ready for the order and will be delivering them tonight. The great thing about the white ones is that when you wash them, you can tell they are clean. I do have more white yarn so I will be making more to stock up my dish cloth collection for sale in the near future.

No comments: