Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Getting a little Blue

I admit I have been snowed in for the last three days (actually iced in to be precise) and I hate just laying around. Thus I have kept my hands busy with one of my favorite things, knitting. As you might have noticed scarves have been on my mind lately (probably because I know I have three blankets to knit before June and I am procrastinating). I picked up a yarn the other day that is similar to fun fur but the fur is actually shorter. The base of the fur that is actually knitted is smaller as well. Thus this scarf is thinner than the typical fun fur scarves and has a more delicate feel to it. In that approach this scarf is shorter than the others, and is meant as a dress scarf. It is great to add a little flair under a coat or jacket collar and is great to throw around your neck to dress up a blouse or simple dress. The color is an aqua or dark teal blue. It is knitted in a machine washable and dryable yarn. The actual scarf is four inches wide and about four feet long. It is delicate and fun and can be worn in a variety of situations not just to keep you warm. If you are interested in this scarf just e-mail me at the e-mail below and I would be happy you be a little blue too.

No comments: